22 Feb 2153 Telecommunications Engineers
In accordance to internal Act and ITTE GmbH Regulation’s, we are seeking for the skilled workers for the following Job position, specified at international classification:
2153 Telecommunications Engineers
Telecommunications engineers conduct research and advise on, design and direct the construction, functioning, maintenance and repair of telecommunication systems and equipment. They study and advise on technological aspects of telecommunication engineering materials, products or processes.
Conduct research and advice on, design and direct the construction and operation of telecommunication systems and equipment, components, infrastructure and advice on and direct their functioning, maintenance and repair, study and advise on technological aspects of telecommunication engineering.
- Participate in the field and office works in design, installation, configuration and commissioning processes of the telecommunication systems and equipment, components, RRU units, BB units and FO distributions including electrical system infrastructure, UPS systems, rectifiers, chargers, solar systems, energy storage systems, HVAC systems, Fire suppression and fire prevention systems, Access control and monitoring systems and other similar works. Specifically at industry, telecomm base station sites (green fields and roof tops), gas stations, university campuses, commercial centers, trade centers, churches, restaurants, stadiums-sport centers and houses.
- Participate in the acquisition processes, including and not limited to: schematic design and final design of the infrastructure, telecomm base station sites present configuration, detailed description of the equipment, their function, connection to the other sites, micro location precise coordinates, “azimuth and tilt” at the sites, generation of the entire documentation following the SAR practices. The work to be conducted at Green fields and roof tops,, gas stations, commercial centers, university campuses, stadiums and sport centers, solar sites, energy storage systems, UPS-is, charging facilities.
- Participate in training of the users for installed systems or/and components.
- Plan and conduct all works related to maintenance and support of the telecomm sites, solar systems, energy storage facilities, UPS systems and charging facilities.
- Participate in the BMS and SCADA system design, installation, implementation and support.
Tasks include –
(a) advising on and designing telecommunications devices or components, systems, equipment and distribution centres;
(b) specifying production or installation methods, materials, quality and safety standards and directing production or installation work of telecommunications products and systems;
(c) organizing and directing maintenance and repair of existing telecommunication systems, motors and equipment;
(d) researching and advising on telecommunications equipment;
(e) planning and designing communications networks based on wired, fibre optical and wireless communication media;
(f) designing and developing signal processing algorithms and implementing these through appropriate choice of hardware and software;
(g) designing telecommunications networks and radio and television distribution systems, including both cable and over the air.
Location of the business activity.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Western Balkans
Salary: In accordance to qualification skills, following the best practices in direct negotiations with manager of HR.
Further we specify occupations classified in ISCO classification, who can apply for job position described above:
Examples of the occupations classified here:
- Broadcast engineer
- Telecommunications engineer
- Telecommunications engineering technologist
- Electronics engineer
Job conduction locations:
The jobs advertised here will be conducted in the following locations:
- Germany and Austria EU area, Switzerland, Western Balkans
- Salary: In accordance to qualification skills, following the best practices in direct negotiations with manager of HR.
The work can be conducted in the Telecomm Tower’s, Roof-tops, Roofs, specific platforms, in the indoor areas, outdoor, green fields and private commercial facilities.
NOTE: The works can be conducted partially from applicant residence.
How to apply:
All candidates to submit the following documents:
- CV in the EU format including description of the specific works conducted last 10 years, References, particular certifications, especially for works at height and Rescue
- Diploma of the University
- Commitment to work in the specified locations.
- Reference letter from at least two companies or institutions.
Note: Since the works will be conducted in specific areas, the candidate might need to get security clearance of the specific degree at the residence institution.